We don’t have a physical location in the valley, and rely on people like you to continue to save lives, and place homeless dogs into forever homes. Please fill out the form and read our fostering policies and procedures to apply. Email us at email@example.com with any questions. Thank you for helping to save lives!
- For most dogs, adopters must have a 6ft+ fence.
- We make exceptions exceptions on a case by case basis, so please still apply if you feel you have the time and lifestyle to help!
- We prefer to place dogs in a house with a yard whenever we can, but again exceptions are made.
- We are not able to reimburse for destruction of any property in your home that came about as a result of a foster dog.
- You may need to provide paperwork showing that you are allowed to have a husky on your property if you are renting – please be prepared to do so and be sure you are able to foster at your residence before applying.
- We reserve the right to remove a foster dog from your property at any time, with notice.
- If you wish to adopt your foster dog, this can be done after all medical has been provided. A fee will still be applicable.
Once we receive your adoption application, we will be in touch to coordinate with you – it may take 5-7 business days to receive a reply, though we aim to respond sooner. We are entirely volunteer-run with busy schedules, so please be patient!